This career opportunity is exclusive to and only available through Block Recruit
The benefits of working with this company:
- Exposure to a large, varied portfolio that is continuing to grow and grow!
- Working with a company that will invest in your professional development & support growth in your career
- Working for one of the leading brands in the industry
- The chance to work for an award winning company at an exciting point of growth
- A stable, solid career path which will provide you with numerous opportunities
We’re a national, continuously evolving Property Management Company. Having experienced such rapid growth, we now have exciting new plans in place to help drive the business forward, implementing stronger processes and procedures along the way and launching new training and development concepts internally. One of these being a bespoke internal training academy designed specifically for us, aimed at providing our employees with the resources to develop and grow into Property Management superstars!
An opportunity to join our ever-growing team has arisen, join our Harlow office as our new Assistant Property Manager!
Your role as our new Assistant Property Manager will be to assist our busy Property Managers with the management of their portfolios to enable them to provide a great service to both residents and clients. This will include coordinating minor works, liaising with contractors to carry out repairs, dealing with enquiries and issues over the phone and via email, sending out letters and notices, accompanying them on-site inspections, taking minutes at AGM’s and generally providing them with day to day hands on and administrative support.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Excellent administration and organisation skills.
- A willingness to learn, undergo further training and take guidance.
- Experience in the property sector.
If you don’t meet the requirements for this role, call the Block Recruit team to see what other roles we may have which could fit your current level of experience or “create an account” with us on the website, so we can stay in touch and let you know when other roles to come up. Everyone is of value to us.
- Block Management experience, in an Assistant or Administrator role.
- Industry related qualifications such as IRPM / RICS / IOSH.
Salary Range & Benefits
This position is paying a competitive salary of £20,000 - £23,000 plus a number of attractive benefits.
Once we have received your CV you can expect to get a call or email within 1 week.
Unfortunately, if you don’t meet the minimum requirements for this position then you may not be contacted for this role. However, we would still love to discuss other opportunities suitable to your current skill set and experience and how we can assist you in your employment search. Give us a call for a confidential careers chat today!
Contact: Zoe Southwell | www.blockrecruit.co.uk | 020 3900 0401 | firstname.lastname@example.org
WHY USE BLOCK RECRUIT? Our Current Stats:
96% of respondents rated our service as excellent.
92% of respondents rated the level of briefing given about the company & opportunity as excellent.
92% of respondents rated us as excellent against other agencies they have used in the past.
91% of respondents rated our speed of response as excellent.
94% of respondents rated our service levels during the recruitment process as excellent.
100% of respondents said they would recommend Block Recruit to friends or colleagues in the future.
Award winner of News of the Blocks “2019 Recruitment Company of The Year” for having strong Values and Ethics which shape the way we work.