What will joining this company do for you?
If you are looking to take the next big step in your career and join an established national firm with plenty of room for personal growth and progression, you may be in luck. With decades of experience, portfolios across the whole of the UK, and steady growth that keeps them ahead of other competitors, they continue to evolve. Joining this company, you will be entitled to an abundance of benefits as one of the team. These benefits will aid, support, and offer peace of mind, contributing to fit your lifestyle. Some of these benefits include but are not limited to:
- Company pool car
- Flexible working
- Professional Membership Sponsorship (IRPM, AAT, CIPD etc.)
- Enhanced Holiday
- Gym Benefit
- Life Assurance
- + more
This position is paying a competitive salary from £26,000 to £30,000 depending on experience.
30 smaller blocks with some New Build Houses (RMC & Developers)
- Ensure the smooth running of your portfolio
- Proactively manage your portfolio in accordance with the management agreement and terms of the lease
- Management of all contractors
- Drafting and serving S20 notices for major works
- Project management of major works
- Co-ordinate, chair and attend AGM’s
- Draft and prepare agenda/ minutes for board meetings
- Corresponding with residents/ developers/ RMC’s
- Encouraging a harmonious relationship between all parties
- Dealing with conflict resolution
- Management of on-site staff
- Service charge budgeting & ground rent collection
- Approval of invoices for payment
- Ensuring all properties in the portfolio are insured including dealing with all claims, renewals and enquiries regarding the policy
- Ensuring the lease terms are adhered to and dealing with any breaches
- Responding to deed transfers/ Licence to Alter/ Lease variations/ Lease extensions
- Regular site visits, checking health & safety/ maintenance works required
- Fire Risk Assessments & RAMS (Risk Assessments & Method Statements)
- Management of ACOP L8 (Legionnaires’ disease)
- 18 months’ worth of Block Management experience
- A full working knowledge of Service Charge budgets, Section 20 notices and relevant law/regulations (Landlord & Tenant Act 1985)
- Experience in chairing AGM’s and carrying out site inspections
- Hold a full driver license
- Industry related qualifications such as IRPM / RICS / IOSH
- Someone who is looking to progress down the management route
If you don’t meet the requirements for this role, call the Block Recruit team to see what other roles we may have which could fit your current level of experience or “create an account” with us on our website, so we can stay in touch and let you know when other roles to come up.
Once we have received your CV you can expect to get a call or email within 24hours. Unfortunately, if you don’t meet the minimum requirements for this position then you may not be contacted for this role. However, we would still love to discuss other opportunities suitable to your current skill set and experience and how we can assist you in your employment search. Give us a call for a confidential careers chat today
Contact: Matty Stratton
www.blockrecruit.co.uk | 020 3900 0401 | email@example.com
WHY USE BLOCK RECRUIT? Our Current Stats:
96% of respondents rated our service as excellent.
92% of respondents rated the level of briefing given about the company & opportunity as excellent.
92% of respondents rated us as excellent against other agencies they have used in the past.
91% of respondents rated our speed of response as excellent.
94% of respondents rated our service levels during the recruitment process as excellent.
100% of respondents said they would recommend Block Recruit to friends or colleagues in the future.
Award winner of News of the Blocks “2019 Recruitment Company of The Year” for having strong Values and Ethics which shape the way we work.