Are you tired of firefighting against your portfolio day by day? Do you dread Mondays and dream of being able to provide a service that you can actually be proud of? You are in luck!
Block Recruit have just begun working on the behalf of a young and growing Block Management Specialist and due to their continued success, they are looking for a new Block Manager to join the team and manage part of their expanding portfolio. Providing stand out customer service is vital to our client who hold their 5-star reviews in high esteem, therefore to be successful in this position you must value providing only the best customer service at all times.
This Managing Agent cover the whole of London and you will be managing a select portfolio covering a specific location in London, you will be looking after a varied selection of properties including Purpose Built properties, conversions, both small & large developments along with more complex sites.
Your responsibilities will include:
- preparation of yearly budgets and monitoring of expenditure
- ensuring H&S requirements are met and relevant risk assessments are in place
- issuing of service charge invoices to lessees
- managing major projects and the associated legal process
- managing unit sales and preparing sales packs
- dealing with routine or urgent maintenance requirements
- liaising with contractors and supervising works
- site inspections and reports
- drafting medium and long-term maintenance plans
- enforcing lease compliance
The ideal Property Manager will be experienced in Block Management, but if you are an experienced Assistant Block Manager please do still get in touch. You will be well accomplished when dealing with people, managing expectations and providing an excellent and tailored service to clients and Residents.
The successful candidate will have excellent IT skills and be proficient in Excel & Word, with an ability to comprehensively grasp financial detail and planning.
- Block Management Experience
- Experienced with Section 20 & Service Charge Budgets
- Exceptional Customer Service Skills
- Desire to Progress your career
If you don’t meet the requirements for this role, call the Block Recruit team to see what other roles we may have which could fit your current level of experience or “create an account” with us on the website, so we can stay in touch and let you know when other roles to come up. Everyone is of value to us.
Salary Range & Benefits
The salary on offer is dependent on your qualifications and industry experience. This ranges from £25,000 - £35,000 PA, with the addition of a company pension, along with assistance and support through IRPM training.
Once we have received your CV you can expect to get a call or email within 1 week. Unfortunately, if you don’t meet the minimum requirements for this position then you may not be contacted for this role. However, we would still love to discuss other opportunities suitable to your current skill set and experience and how we can assist you in your employment search. Give us a call for a confidential careers chat today!
Apply now for the chance to be a part of a successful and expanding team!
Contact: Mike Barlow | email@example.com
www.blockrecruit.co.uk | 020 3900 0401