For this position you need to have Commercial/Block Management experience!
You will be required to help with all administration which is generated from the running of leasehold properties.
Working as part of a team, supporting Property Managers dealing with:
- Demands, Letters and Reports
- Invoice and Arrears processing
- Yearend accounts issue and control
- Issue budgets and control (on time)
- Ensure data is up to date
- Ensure mail is dealt within the team (paper & electronic)
- Ensure telephones are answered and clear messages are taken
- Ensure where possible that all enquiries are dealt with rather than referring the enquiry elsewhere
- Assist administrative tasks to ensure a high-level delivery of service
To be aware of all managers daily tasks/whereabouts and when absent for more than one day ensure emails and mail is read and appropriate action is taken with them.
Respond to correspondence/emails including those from Directors, lessees and tenants, as requested by your team. Where a Property Manager is absent, and you are unsure what action should be taken respond advising that the matter will receive attention upon the Property Manager's return.
Contact contractors to ascertain whether they are able to carry out works and issue work order forms.
Monitor contractors’ performance.
Follow through and complete jobs, updating database.
Issue keys to contractors and monitor safe return, recording this information.
Ensure that key cabinets are kept secure and closed at the end of each day.
Ensure that inspections of estates are regularly undertaken and any points raised are actioned.
Arrange meetings and inspections for the Property Managers and undertake inspection/attend meetings as directed.
Issue Draft Minutes to Directors and Action Minutes.
Update the Approved Contractors List liaising with our Major Works Department and giving feedback of their efforts.
Ensure that all necessary contracts and annual inspections are in place.
On manager’s instructions - forward copies of Inspection Reports to Directors and to action salient points.
Advise all lessees and/or tenants of impending works, etc.
- On manager’s instructions - write to lessees/tenants/letting agents in relation to any matters which may contravene the terms of the lease, i.e. noise/nuisance, satellite dishes, untaxed vehicles, pets, etc.
- On manager’s instructions - ensure that insurance claims are affected as soon as possible and in the case of major insurance claims to liaise with Loss Adjusters and obtain quotes for remedial works and to effect and oversee any emergency repairs.
- On manager’s instructions - ensure that all contracts and schedule of works for all estates are entered on the computerised system and updated.
- On manager’s instructions - contact DVLA regarding abandoned cars following procedures.
Answer telephone calls and take the appropriate action.
Check, code and input invoices and assisting with works orders.
Produce weekly/monthly/annual reports.
Processing paperwork on OnBase and tag as appropriate.
General filing and any other duties as directed.
Well-developed interpersonal and oral communications skills.
Customer focused, Diplomacy.
Ability to multi-task and good numerical skills.
Very strong organisation skills.
Ability to work on own initiative.
Ability to prioritise workload and work under pressure.