We’re a national, award-winning Property Management Company that continuously challenges the norm of the industry we work in. Having experienced such rapid growth, we now have exciting new plans in place to help drive the business forward, implementing stronger processes and procedures along the way and launching new training and development concepts internally.
We’re now on the search for our next member of the team… A Complaints and Compliance Officer. This position will report from the office in Essex, however hybrid working is on offer.
Your role will be to carry out key tasks to effectively implement and maintain the company’s data protection, privacy and compliance framework and to be responsible for managing and actioning complaints.
You’ll be the role model for delivering the expected high level of customer service and compliance.
For the full job description, please get in touch.
- Knowledge of the Block Management sector
- An understanding of leases, Service Charge Budgeting, and associated legislation
- A solid understanding of risk management general practice and in accordance with changes in legislation
- A good understanding of data protection, regulation and compliance requirements for a business
- Knowledge of Regulatory authorities, legislation / regulations of Privacy, Data Protection, Anti-Money Laundering and Anti-Bribery and Corruption
- Good/Advanced Excel and Reporting skills
- Able to liaise at all levels with other departments and outside agencies
- Ability to take responsibility for strengthening procedures on complaint closure
- An enthusiasm for problem solving
Salary Range & Benefits:
This position is paying a competitive salary of up to c£35,000 depending on experience + benefits.
Contact: Zoe Southwell | www.blockrecruit.co.uk | 020 3900 0401 | email@example.com
WHY USE BLOCK RECRUIT? Our Current Stats:
96% of respondents rated our service as excellent.
92% of respondents rated the level of briefing given about the company & opportunity as excellent.
92% of respondents rated us as excellent against other agencies they have used in the past.
91% of respondents rated our speed of response as excellent.
94% of respondents rated our service levels during the recruitment process as excellent.
100% of respondents said they would recommend Block Recruit to friends or colleagues in the future.
Award winner of News of the Blocks “2019 Recruitment Company of The Year” for having strong Values and Ethics which shape the way we work.