This is not just another company. This is an opportunity to build a career with an organisation who really cares about their team. How do we know that? This company has been a Sunday Times Top 100 Best Not-For-Profit Companies to work for in the in the UK, not once, not twice but now three years running – climbing higher and higher each year!
So, if you want to join this award-winning property company in East London and be part of a team where you can feel valued, what do we need from you? To become the newest addition as a Credit Controller, we are looking for someone who is energetic, a team player with a flexible approach and someone who wants to be a part of something exciting and innovative. You need to have been working in a Credit Control position in Property, preferably with a knowledge of both Leasehold & AST Property Management.
In this role you will be responsible for delivering a high quality and professional service at all times, you will need to be an advocate for the company, always promoting a positive outlook and exceeding expectations. You will manage all income collection, including Rent, Service Charges, Ground rent & associated charges from clients, leaseholders and PRS tenants.
Some of your key responsibilities include:
- To proactively chase arrears and minimise debt.
- Ensure all KPIs and targets are met or exceeded
- Take payments over the phone
- Achieve excellent standards of customer care in all aspects of service delivery.
- To record, track and monitor all recovery action taken
- Keep all system files, notes and records up to date at all times
- Liaison with solicitors, debt recovery specialists, external agencies where necessary to expedite recovery
- Serve Notices such as NOSP’s, NTQ’s and carry out convictions as required
- Prepare all court and legal documents
- Prepare and provide accurate information and relevant documents for Court, Tribunals, mediation, complaints, enquiries, etc.
- Keep up-to-date on statutory, regulatory and best practice relating to income collection and debt recovery, ensuring the company’s policies, procedures and practices conform.
- Work closely with colleagues to achieve team targets on rent arrears, sustaining tenancies and maximising income streams
We pride ourselves on our service to customers and clients, so a customer focused approach is key. You will need to be able to display the following to be successful in this role:
- Ideally 2 years’ Experience in a Similar Role
- Experience within Property Management
- Strong Financial Analytical Skills
- Excellent IT Skills Including Excel
- Good Communication Oral & Written Skills
- Ability to Prioritise Your Workload
- Effective Team Working Skills
If you can say yes to the above, then hit apply now! If you don’t meet the requirements for this role, call the Block Recruit team to see what other roles we may have which could fit your current level of experience or “create an account” with us on the website, so we can stay in touch and let you know when other roles to come up. Everyone is of value to us.
- Relevant Industry Qualification such as AAT
Salary Range & Benefits
Aside from working for one of the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to work for in the UK, there is a wide range of benefits on offer including a Pension scheme, Life Assurance, child care vouchers, retail discounts, a generous holiday entitlement and the opportunity to benefit from additional training and development programs. The salary on offer is dependant on your experience and will range between £24,000 - £30,000 PA.
Once we have received your CV you can expect to get a call or email within 1 week. Unfortunately, if you don’t meet the minimum requirements for this position then you may not be contacted for this role. However, we would still love to discuss other opportunities suitable to your current skill set and experience and how we can assist you in your employment search. Give us a call for a confidential careers chat today!
Of course you want to work for one of the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies. Apply now!
Contact: Mike Barlow
www.blockrecruit.co.uk | 020 3900 0401 | firstname.lastname@example.org