What will joining this company do for you?
- The chance to work alongside some of the most experienced, knowledgeable and well-respected professionals in the Block Management sector
- The chance to work client-side, furthering your career and moving on from day to day Block Management
- CPD opportunities, with the company investing in your professional growth, supporting you through industry relating training and qualifications
- Professional growth in your role alongside the growth of the business
We’re working closely with a leading Developer who are looking to expand their London Team. Your role will be to effectively monitor and manage the performance of the Managing Agents responsible for their developments within the assigned London region, ensuring they’re delivering an exceptional service and experience to all customers.
If you’re an experienced Senior Property Manager with experience managing new build schemes and reporting into the Developer, then this could be the exciting next step in your career that you’ve been waiting for!
- 4+ years’ Block Management experience
- Strong financial skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- An indepth technical knowledge of Block Management and The Landlord & Tenant Act 1985
- Experience with district heating systems
- New build experience
- MIRPM / AssocRICS / RICS / IOSH / NEBOSH
If you don’t meet the requirements for this role, call the Block Recruit team to see what other roles we may have which could fit your current level of experience or “create an account” with us on the website, so we can stay in touch and let you know when other roles to come up.
Salary Range & Benefits
This position is paying a competitive salary of £45,000 - £55,000 depending on experience.
Once we have received your CV you can expect to get a call or email within 1 week. Unfortunately, if you don’t meet the minimum requirements for this position then you may not be contacted for this role. However, we would still love to discuss other opportunities suitable to your current skill set and experience and how we can assist you in your employment search. Give us a call for a confidential careers chat today!
For more information on the chance to work client-side, please do not hesitate to get in touch. If you think you’re the one we’re looking for and would like to be considered, apply today!
Contact: Zoe Southwell | www.blockrecruit.co.uk | 020 3900 0401 | email@example.com
WHY USE BLOCK RECRUIT? Our Current Stats:
96% of respondents rated our service as excellent.
92% of respondents rated the level of briefing given about the company & opportunity as excellent.
92% of respondents rated us as excellent against other agencies they have used in the past.
91% of respondents rated our speed of response as excellent.
94% of respondents rated our service levels during the recruitment process as excellent.
100% of respondents said they would recommend Block Recruit to friends or colleagues in the future.
Award winner of News of the Blocks “2019 Recruitment Company of The Year” for having strong Values and Ethics which shape the way we work.