Are you looking for the next step up in your finance career? Looking for a progressive company where you can develop?
Then the role below is for you!
We are one of the largest and most respected Property Management companies in the country. We owe our success to our dedicated and hardworking team; our Customer Service Team works closely with our qualified Property Managers, Health & Safety Surveyors, Accountants and Back Office support staff to ensure that we’re delivering a Property Management service that is comprehensive and second-to-none. We are proud to have some strong relationships with national and regional house builders and developers as well as with smaller independent clients.
We understand that Property Management can be a challenging industry to work in and we are committed to assisting with the development of our workforce. By recognising this and the hard work you put in, we ensure our employees are armed with the tools they need to provide the best service. Keeping our service levels high and our employees engaged. We offer a wide training programme, investing in our people as we know you’re the future of our company. Our programme includes both internal and external courses and workshops, with the opportunity to obtain industry related qualifications.
We are currently seeking a hands-on Team Leader to join our dynamic Finance Team based in London. As Team Leader, you will supervise 7 – 8 staff in Finance and Conveyancing support, ensuring the Team works efficiently to a high standard. The role is key in making sure that our Property Management function gets the back up and knowledge they require to deliver the highest quality service to meet our client’s needs.
Your role will include:
- Performance management and motivating a busy team to ensure both internal and external client needs are met.
- Prioritising and reviewing the Team’s Finance work on Service Charge Accounts and providing analysis and reports as required. Ensuring team targets and deadlines are met.
- Preparing Service Charge budgets and revised charges for regions.
- Providing Property Managers with accurate information within reasonable timescales.
- Liaising with Solicitors and vendors through the conveyancing process ensuring information needs are met to strict deadlines.
- Dealing with financial and legal compliance, problem solving and effective handling of queries.
- Building relationships to help promote the business, the brand and customer Service excellence.
Skills and Attributes:
- A strong background in leadership, team building and performance management skills.
- The ability to interpret a set of Statutory and Service Charge Accounts and explain to both internal and external customers.
- How you will meet Team goals and are target driven to achieve results.
- Communication skills, to present ideas in a clear, professional manner ensuring high levels of service and client retention.
- A positive determination to provide solutions and get things done.
- It is essential that you are AAT, ACCA or CIMA qualified with knowledge of managing Service Charge Accounts.
By demonstrating a positive and enthusiastic attitude, you will be rewarded with further job related training, development and career progression opportunities within the organisation. You will be entitled to 22 days holiday (increasing with service), discounted gym membership, pension plan, life assurance and a host of other company benefits.
Sounds good right? To step closer to discovering your potential please apply below.
If you don’t meet the requirements for this role, call the Block Recruit team to see what other roles we may have which could fit your current level of experience or “create an account” with us on the website, so we can stay in touch and let you know when other roles to come up. Everyone is of value to us.
Once we have received your CV you can expect to get a call or email within 1 week.
Unfortunately, if you don’t meet the minimum requirements for this position then you may not be contacted for this role. However, we would still love to discuss other opportunities suitable to your current skill set and experience and how we can assist you in your employment search. Give us a call for a confidential careers chat today!
CALL TO ACTION HERE
Contact: Adam Bessant
www.blockrecruit.co.uk | 020 3900 0401 | Adam@blockrecruit.co.uk