This career opportunity is exclusive to and only available through Block Recruit
What will joining this company do for you?
- The chance to be fully home based! You’ll have the choice to work from an office a couple of days a week, or you can work from the comfort of your own home, where some find they are more productive
- CPD opportunities, with the company investing in your professional growth, supporting you through industry relating training and qualifications
- A great opportunity to step up and take on more responsibility for someone who would like more experience in the role of an autonomous Property Manager
- The opportunity to work for a company that puts importance on employee engagement, creating a great work culture and ensuring job satisfaction for their team
We’re working exclusively with an employer that is evolving. Having made the decision a few months ago to offer full flexibility to their staff in-line with their mission to support work-life balance, they have seen productivity, engagement and happiness levels increase across their family run business. Whilst they still have their office so that people can still work from the office should they wish, and so that they can still meet once a week for team meetings, catch ups and any administrative duties that need to be completed from the office can get done, the team is now home based with the exception of being out on site.
This role is very suitable to those of an assistant level looking for the next step-up. Given this portfolio is well run, and slightly smaller in size, it’s a great opportunity to progress to the next stage in your career, managing a portfolio that won’t overwhelm you. Coupled with the fact this company invest heavily in their employees’ career development and training, you’ll be given full support in your role.
Your role will include carrying out site inspections, liaising with contractors, overseeing and managing major works projects, issuing S.20’s, preparing budgets and attending AGM’s. The ideal Property Manager would be someone that is passionate, personable and self-motivated.
- 2+ years’ Block Management experience
- A full working knowledge of Service Charge budgets, Section 20 notices and relevant law/regulations (Landlord & Tenant Act 1985)
- Industry related qualifications such as IRPM / RICS / IOSH
If you don’t meet the requirements for this role, call the Block Recruit team to see what other roles we may have which could fit your current level of experience or “create an account” with us on our website, so we can stay in touch and let you know when other roles to come up.
Salary Range & Benefits
This position is paying a competitive salary of c£30K depending on experience.
Once we have received your CV you can expect to get a call or email within 1 week. Unfortunately, if you don’t meet the minimum requirements for this position then you may not be contacted for this role. However, we would still love to discuss other opportunities suitable to your current skill set and experience and how we can assist you in your employment search. Give us a call for a confidential careers chat today!
For more information on joining a company that puts training and development at the heart of what they do, get in touch. If you’re the one we’re looking for, apply today to be considered!
Contact: Jamie Southwell | www.blockrecruit.co.uk | 020 3900 0401 | email@example.com
WHY USE BLOCK RECRUIT? Our Current Stats:
96% of respondents rated our service as excellent.
92% of respondents rated the level of briefing given about the company & opportunity as excellent.
92% of respondents rated us as excellent against other agencies they have used in the past.
91% of respondents rated our speed of response as excellent.
94% of respondents rated our service levels during the recruitment process as excellent.
100% of respondents said they would recommend Block Recruit to friends or colleagues in the future.
Award winner of News of the Blocks “2019 Recruitment Company of The Year” for having strong Values and Ethics which shape the way we work.