Our client is proud to be one of the leading Block Management companies in the North West. They look after some exciting, prestigious and large-scale developments in Manchester, a real range of properties including Conversions, New builds and Listed Buildings.
Due to their continued success, they are expanding and now require a new Leasehold Coordinator to join their team. This opportunity comes with flexible working.
Your role as their Leasehold Coordinator will form a key part of their Technical Support Management Team and you’ll be responsible for coordinating the administration and legal aspects of their clients’ developments.
Although previous experience is preferable, they will ensure that training is provided as part of the role to ensure the highest level of service is provided.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Process requests for LPE1 forms as part of the sales process
- Managing apartment sales/lease assignments including reviewing and processing deed of covenants/consents/notice of assignments
- Liaise with the external conveyancers to provide updates on LPE1 requests and other matters pertaining to the sale/re-mortgage of homes
- Overseeing the completion of Companies House functions for our clients including Annual Return and Statutory account submission
- Deal with correspondence letters/e-mails relating to breaches of leases
- Ensure that the customer database remains up to date with changes
- Land registry searches
- Other duties as required including the setting-up of new client databases
- Great communication skills
- A passion for customer service
- IT literate
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
- Experience in the block management sector
- Experience using Qube
- Industry related qualifications such as IRPM / RICS / IOSH
If you don’t meet the requirements for this role, call the Block Recruit team to see what other roles we may have which could fit your current level of experience or “create an account” with us on our website, so we can stay in touch and let you know when other roles to come up.
Once we have received your CV you can expect to get a call or email within 24 hours. Unfortunately, if you don’t meet the minimum requirements for this position then you may not be contacted for this role. However, we would still love to discuss other opportunities suitable to your current skill set and experience and how we can assist you in your employment search. Give us a call for a confidential careers chat today.
Contact: Zoe Southwell
www.blockrecruit.co.uk | 020 3900 0401 | firstname.lastname@example.org
WHY USE BLOCK RECRUIT? Our Current Stats:
96% of respondents rated our service as excellent.
92% of respondents rated the level of briefing given about the company & opportunity as excellent.
92% of respondents rated us as excellent against other agencies they have used in the past.
91% of respondents rated our speed of response as excellent.
94% of respondents rated our service levels during the recruitment process as excellent.
100% of respondents said they would recommend Block Recruit to friends or colleagues in the future.
Award winner of News of the Blocks “2019 Recruitment Company of The Year” for having strong Values and Ethics which shape the way we work.