Property Manager/ Block Manager (Surrey)
- Manage portfolio in accordance with RICS Codes of Practice, ARMA rules.
- Dealing with leaseholders’ enquiries appertaining to the development.
- Attend residents’ AGMs and directors’ meetings and raise fees where applicable; issue draft minutes to Directors and Action Minutes.
- Ensure the property operates as smoothly as possible.
- Full knowledge of section 20’s
Budgets & Accounts
- Prepare service charge budget in accordance with the terms of the leases and Transfer; and issue draft budgets prior to the year end to Directors for consideration and approval
- Ensure that inspections of properties are regularly undertaken by the Health and safety inspectors, any points raised are actioned.
- Arrange meetings and inspections for all properties managed.
- Ensure that all necessary service contracts and annual inspections are in place.
- Carry out regularly inspections of properties in accordance with the terms of the management agreement and as and when a circumstance requires.
- Upload inspection reports and notify clients.
Want to find out more about our client? Call us today!
WHY USE BLOCK RECRUIT?
Our current stats:
96% of respondents rated our service as excellent.
92% of respondents rated the level of briefing given about the company & opportunity as excellent.
92% of respondents rated us as excellent against other agencies they have used in the past.
91% of respondents rated our speed of response as excellent.
94% of respondents rated our service levels during the recruitment process as excellent.
100% of respondents said they would recommend Block Recruit to friends or colleagues in the future.