An Estate Agency with a well-established Block Management portfolio are seeking a customer service focused Property Manager to take the lead on their Leasehold department, ideally becoming an integral part of the team and growing the division alongside company directors.
With an excellent reputation from over 20 years operating in Estate Agency, their new business comes through referrals and cross selling their services. Customer service is key in their team and as their new Property Manager, it will also be at the core of your work.
Working alongside a dedicated administrator and an experienced service charge accountant, you’ll step into a role that you can really make your own. The company directors would like to see processes being developed and new tech being bought in to improve their block management systems.
They’re on the hunt for someone driven who wants to grow this portfolio and department into a more substantial part of their business, working collaboratively as the entire company do to provide excellent service to a steady flow of new blocks, growing at the right speed to maintain standards.
What will joining this company do for your career?
- You’d work autonomously with a well-established client base, portfolio and support team
- As the portfolio grows, you’d be able to develop existing processes
- You’d be able to take an active role in business development at a more senior level
- Management would value your input and reward your successes
- You’d be able to deliver first class customer service
- At least 2 years’ experience managing a multi-site portfolio of Blocks / Estates
- Hands on experience in section 20 major works, service charge budgets and AGMs
- A full UK driving licence and your own vehicle (millage paid)
If you don’t meet the requirements for this role, call the Block Recruit team to see what other roles we may have which could fit your current level of experience or “create an account” with us on our website, so we can stay in touch and let you know when other roles to come up.
- IRPM, RICS, IOSH or NEBOSH qualifications highly desirable
- A background working autonomously on a full portfolio
- Previous experience developing systems and processes
Salary Range & Benefits
This position is offering between £30K - £40K depending on experience plus benefits, investment in training and qualifications and the chance to be part of growing a Block Management division.
Once we have received your CV you can expect to get a call or email within 1 week.
Unfortunately, if you don’t meet the minimum requirements for this position then you may not be contacted for this role. However, we would still love to discuss other opportunities suitable to your current skill set and experience and how we can assist you in your employment search. Give us a call for a confidential careers chat today!
Apply today to work with a company who’ll value your input, experience and potential!
Contact: Jenny Dines
www.blockrecruit.co.uk | 020 3900 0401 | jenny @blockrecruit.co.uk