What can this role offer you in your career?
• Flexible working – the chance to work from home and the autonomy to manage your own diary
• The chance to work for a leading Property Management company with the infrastructure to support you in your role
• Personal and professional development with the opportunity to progress internally with excellent CPD opportunities
• Exposure to new build properties, working directly with the Developer
Your potential new employer is known for being able to create a “sense of community” on their developments. You will continue to reflect their core values in your approach to management; caring, taking ownership and unity. It will be your role to manage the strong relationship they have nurtured with their Clients over many years. You will also mirror their relentless approach to delivering an exceptional service, robust operational excellence, and authentic community placemaking, channeling this throughout the site based teams you’ll be managing.
Your portfolio will comprise 6 – 7 sites, 2 of which are manned by Estate Managers. Your role will, therefore, include carrying out site inspections, monitoring Health & Safety, the appointment and management of contractors, preparing and managing Service Charge budgets, overseeing s.20 major works, chairing AGMs, Client and Leaseholder communications, reporting into the Developer and the mobilisation of New Build sites as one of your sites is due to complete in January.
As the successful candidate, you’ll ideally be IRPM qualified with experience managing both RMC and Developer Clients, however, this is not essential. We’re looking for someone with a combination of excellent customer service skills accompanied by a strong technical knowledge and understanding of Block Management. We’re looking for someone that is equally as strong with report writing, utilities management and financial management too.
This position comes with the chance to progress internally, we’re always on the lookout for rising stars within our business so you could be our next Associate Director.
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent reporting and financial management skills
• Able to deal with problems and challenges effectively
• Able to work well under pressure and prioritise workload
If you don’t meet the requirements for this role, call the Block Recruit team to see what other roles we may have which could fit your current level of experience or “create an account” with us on the website, so we can stay in touch and let you know when other roles to come up. Everyone is of value to us.
• Industry-related qualifications, e.g. IRPM / RICS / IOSH
• RMC and Developer Client Management experience
• Experience managing site-based teams
Salary Range & Benefits
This role is paying a competitive salary of c£45,000 plus benefits.
Application Process Once we have received your CV you can expect to get a call or email within 1 week. Unfortunately, if you don’t meet the minimum requirements for this position then you may not be contacted for this role. However, we would still love to discuss other opportunities suitable to your current skill set and experience and how we can assist you in your employment search. Give us a call for a confidential careers chat today!
Don’t miss out on this opportunity and call us now to express your interest in this role!
www.blockrecruit.co.uk | 020 3900 0401 | firstname.lastname@example.org