Are you looking to join an established yet growing team of Property experts? Are you looking for your next challenge and the chance to develop your skillset and knowledge? Do you want the chance to manage a high-end London portfolio?
We are a company that demonstrates a high level of professionalism with strong systems and processes in place. We believe that this structure is what allows us to deliver such high levels of service and also what allows our Property Managers to manage their portfolios effectively and efficiently. We specialise in the ongoing management of a large and varied portfolio and we are committed to delivering a Property Management service of excellence.
Through organic growth and acquisitions, we have had an impressive few years and we aim to maintain our standing and reputation within the industry. We encourage new ideas, hold regular appraisals and open up many training avenues for you so that you can continue to develop yourself and your career which ultimately lets you really shine.
We believe that in this busy, sometimes stressful industry that is Block Management, it’s the little things that matter and we will always have this in mind. We know we wouldn’t be where we are today without our Team. We’ll do all we can to keep you engaged in your role and ensure you have job satisfaction. We’re constantly evolving and we know you will be too.
The Job Role:
The Block Manager is a pivotal role within our company. You will be responsible for the effective and efficient management of a portfolio of residential developments. Your portfolio will be made up of six High-End developments with clients with exacting standards. We are looking for someone that is good at forming and maintaining strong relationships and someone that understands the importance of customer service.
Your job role will include: preparing and managing Service Charge Budgets, liaising with contractors, overseeing works projects, issuing Section 20's, carrying out site inspections and attending AGM's.
- Excellent time management, prioritisation, delegation and project management skills.
- Excellent numeracy/analytical skills and competency in dealing with financial information.
- Excellent communication skills – letter writing and the written and verbal presentation of information.
- Excellent computer skills – knowledge of Qube would be an advantage. Proficient in all
- Microsoft programmes and competent in mail merging.
- Excellent people skills – an ability to adapt your style as required.
- Excellent commercial skills – demonstrate an awareness of commercial reality.
- Accountable: take personal responsibility for seeing things through to successful resolution.
- Thorough: attention to detail, the ability to think things through – not just follow a checklist.
- Commitment: take pride in your work and care about your/the team’s performance.
- Mature: common-sense approach. Remain calm & measured while juggling multiple projects.
- Positive: an optimistic, can-do attitude that improves team morale.
- At Least 3 Years Block Management Experience
- Excellent Technical Knowledge
- Strong Diplomatic Communication Skills
- Effective Customer Relationship Management
- Excellent Financial Analytical skills
- IRPM or RICS Qualified
- Experience Managing High-End Developments
Salary Range & Benefits
Our client offers a competitive salary of c£45,000 PA dependent on your experience and qualifications. They also offer a number of benefits such as 3% pension, support through training and qualifications, the ability to purchase 5 extra days holiday and a mentoring scheme.
Once we have received your CV you can expect to get a call or email within 1 week. Unfortunately, if you don’t meet the minimum requirements for this position then you may not be considered for this role. However, we would still love to discuss other opportunities suitable to your experiences and how we can assist you in your employment search.
Excellent opportunity to drive your career to the next level with a growing & supportive company.
Contact: Mike Barlow | Block Recruit | Mike@blockrecruit.co.uk
www.blockrecruit.co.uk | t. 0207 631 7969 | skype. Block.recruit