Do you have a passion for echo friendly property and an entrepreneurial spirit, working for an employer who will give you freedom, flexibility, and trust? What is there not to like, keep reading…
I am working exclusively with a client in Bristol who are looking for a Lettings Property Manager to be an instrumental part of strategically setting up their new echo friendly property division.
You will initially be their agent on the ground who will source property in ideal locations for their target rental market, students, young professionals, and young families. You will be involved in pre-renovation assessments prior to purchase that will use your knowledge of rental income and standards for property finish. Once properties are selected you will support project managers by helping oversee works delivered by contractors, and once properties are finished you will advertise them for rent.
What will joining this company do for you?
- Working for an echo friendly company
- Flexibility – fully from homebased
- The option to either work part time or full time
- Opportunity to have a strategic input to the growth and operation of the business
- Bonus Scheme
- Source property for the portfolio by inputting on search criteria and required property finishes, arranging viewings, coordinating input on costings and setting rental income expectations, so that an accurate return on investment may be determined.
- Support Project Managers by providing contractors access to property so to deliver works, and by helping create health and safety risk assessments and protocols during renovation of property.
- Hold keys and be responsible for the security of property, by managing multiple sets of keys and processes for managing access.
- Sign off property ready for rental by liaising with Project Managers at the end of renovations, and by inspecting property so it is to agreed specifications.
- Input into the selection, and help manage systems, that will enable us to have the digital infrastructure to support the management of a quickly growing portfolio of properties.
- Enable good occupation of property by write descriptions of property, constructing floor plans, contracting photographers, advertising property and arranging viewings of potential tenants.
- Input into the continuously improvement of tenancy agreements and tailor agreements for tenants, which maintain our standard terms.
- Ensure good management of exchange of moneys for the rental property, including deposit and regular payment of rent from tenants.
- Support tenants in having a positive experience in letting, by being responsive to their requests for support.
- Arrange utilities and manage energy use by overseeing energy consumption of property remotely.
- Provide reports on rental income on a regular basis to our Investments.
- As when requested support colleagues in nearby cities by filling in for them if absent.
- Attend and sometimes facilitate meetings with colleagues so to make joint decisions.
- Help support the recruitment and appraisal of colleagues by helping write job descriptions, advertising, conducting peer appraisals and attending interviews.
- Experience of renting property privately or for an estate agent
- Knowledge of the Bristol property market, including rental standards, prices and purchase price changes
- 2 years’ experience of work with positive references that show reliability and competence
- Experience of using digital system such as content management systems, contact management systems, MS Excel, MS Word, and PowerPoint
- A strong grasp of the written word and ability to write competent descriptions of property
- Ability to use spread sheets to provide clear answers from complex data
- Demonstrable people skills through experience working in a particular role
- Knowledge of energy efficiency in Property
- Diploma in a relevant subject or Degree
- Experience renovating property
- Experience in retrofitting property
If you don’t meet the requirements for this role, call the Block Recruit team to see what other roles we may have which could fit your current level of experience or “create an account” with us on our website, so we can stay in touch and let you know when other roles to come up.
Salary Range & Benefits
This position is paying a competitive salary up to £30K working full time, or £18K part time.
Once we have received your CV you can expect to get a call or email within 24hours. Unfortunately, if you don’t meet the minimum requirements for this position then you may not be contacted for this role. However, we would still love to discuss other opportunities suitable to your current skill set and experience and how we can assist you in your employment search. Give us a call for a confidential careers chat today
Contact: Stella Stratton
www.blockrecruit.co.uk | 020 3900 0401 | stella @blockrecruit.co.uk
WHY USE BLOCK RECRUIT? Our Current Stats:
96% of respondents rated our service as excellent.
92% of respondents rated the level of briefing given about the company & opportunity as excellent.
92% of respondents rated us as excellent against other agencies they have used in the past.
91% of respondents rated our speed of response as excellent.
94% of respondents rated our service levels during the recruitment process as excellent.
100% of respondents said they would recommend Block Recruit to friends or colleagues in the future.
Award winner of News of the Blocks “2019 Recruitment Company of The Year” for having strong Values and Ethics which shape the way we work.