Are you looking for the chance to develop your skillset with the support of a highly skilled team including some of the industry’s highly regarded thought leaders? Do you want to work for an established, resourceful business that will offer you the tools and support needed for you to succeed in your role?
You’ll be joining a fast growing business that will encourage you to excel with further personal and professional growth opportunities on offer across their internal teams as they have an ethos of promoting within and growing their own talent.
Based within the Client Accounts Team of their Accounts Department, this role liaises with internal and external parties to produce the final financial statements for their clients.
You’ll have a lot of flexibility in your role, with you only needing to attend their office 1 day per week. Of course, you’re welcome to work in the office more frequently, just as a base they ask for everyone to be in 1 day per week.
- Prepare and analyse the audit findings on an Extended Trial Balance for the external auditors to review and test, responding to subsequent audit queries
- Produce periodic financial information for internal and external use, including year-end final financial statements
- Periodically review financial position with property managers and directors where necessary
- Liaise with auditors to track progress of and review service charge accounts production
- Review budget pack production and work closely with Budgeting/Billing team to ensure accuracy and transparency
- Take control of all balance sheet related items to improve transparency and minimise risk
- On-board new business financial information
- Close off lost business financial information
- Assist with internal and external queries where necessary
- Prepare and issue Section 20B notices as and when required
- Calculating, invoicing and reconciling of the utility billings. Liaising with the property managers, lessees and their tenants.
- Regularly learn and update new skills through training
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
- Relevant service charge experience gained in a Client Accountant position
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office 365 and Intermediate level proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Highly analytical with an attention to detail
- Exceptional organisational skills and ability to work to deadlines
- An effective team player
- Completed or be working towards an accounting qualification
- Experience of using QUBE system (highly desirable)
- Experience of Extended Trial Balance
If you don’t meet the requirements for this role, call the Block Recruit team to see what other roles we may have which could fit your current level of experience or “create an account” with us on our website, so we can stay in touch and let you know when other roles to come up.
Salary Range & Benefits
This position is paying a competitive salary of up to £26,500 + benefits, depending on experience.
Once we have received your CV you can expect to get a call or email within 24hours. Unfortunately, if you don’t meet the minimum requirements for this position then you may not be contacted for this role. However, we would still love to discuss other opportunities suitable to your current skill set and experience and how we can assist you in your employment search. Give us a call for a confidential careers chat today.
Contact: Zoe Southwell | www.blockrecruit.co.uk | 020 3900 0401 | email@example.com
WHY USE BLOCK RECRUIT? Our Current Stats:
96% of respondents rated our service as excellent.
92% of respondents rated the level of briefing given about the company & opportunity as excellent.
92% of respondents rated us as excellent against other agencies they have used in the past.
91% of respondents rated our speed of response as excellent.
94% of respondents rated our service levels during the recruitment process as excellent.
100% of respondents said they would recommend Block Recruit to friends or colleagues in the future.
Award winner of News of the Blocks “2019 Recruitment Company of The Year” for having strong Values and Ethics which shape the way we work.