What are the benefits of joining our company?
- Support and structure of a leading property brand
- Progression through industry qualifications and training
- Access to a national network of offices and professionals
- Room to progress as we continue to expand
We’re a well-established, national property consultancy brand. With an expanding and diverse Commercial and Residential portfolio, we possess a wealth of experience in the property market. We operate throughout Great Britain and offer our clients a comprehensive management service, covering all aspects of Property Management.
Despite being a large company, our team is extremely important to us! With this in mind, we’ll value you and help you get to where you want to be in your career. We’ll invest in your personal and professional development, supporting you through industry related training.
Your role as our Service Charge Accountant will involve the production of residential Service Charge accounts and liaising with Clients and Property Managers with regards to all accounting matters. Your role will also include:
- Reconciliation of independently prepared accounts
- Client liaison on all accounting matters
- Assisting with queries from Property Managers
- Production of year end certificates and explanations with final accounts
- Supporting the Property Managers and Branch Managers in the local branch
- Assisting RMC Directors in the understanding of the service charge accounts
- Attending AGMs and other meetings with clients as required
- Experience within Property Accounting/Service Charge Accounts
If you don’t meet the requirements for this role, call the Block Recruit team to see what other roles we may have which could fit your current level of experience or “create an account” with us on the website, so we can stay in touch and let you know when other roles to come up. Everyone is of value to us.
- Industry qualifications such as AAT/CIMA
Salary Range & Benefits
This position is paying a salary of £29K, plus a number of benefits.
Once we have received your CV you can expect to get a call or email within 1 week.
Unfortunately, if you don’t meet the minimum requirements for this position then you may not be contacted for this role. However, we would still love to discuss other opportunities suitable to your current skill set and experience and how we can assist you in your employment search. Give us a call for a confidential careers chat today!
For more information, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Do not miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join a leading brand!
Contact: Jamie Barker
www.blockrecruit.co.uk | 020 3900 0401 | email@example.com