We’re looking for temporary workers to join our team to service the residential sites we provide cover on across the UK.
This particular role would be covering shifts at a residential site in Merseyside, the pattern is 15:00 – 22:30 Monday – Saturday, however it’s unlikely you’d need to cover full weeks at a time.
We are looking for reliable, hardworking, honest people that we can rely on to service the site on behalf of our client.
You will need to ensure the site is well maintained, providing a clean and secure environment for residents and guests at all times.
Daily duties will include:
- Handing out parcels to the tenants when they call for them
- Getting meter readings with the tenants
- Checking all fire escapes and walkways are free of rubbish
- Checking both lifts are working
- Checking car park shutter is working
- Checking the bin store is kept tidy
- Make sure there are no noise issues
- Get tenants back into their apartments when they lock themselves out
- Dealing with any queries or leave a note for them to be sorted out next day
To register your interest in becoming a part of our temporary worker team, please apply today.
Contact: Zoe Southwell
www.blockrecruit.co.uk | 020 3900 0401 | firstname.lastname@example.org
WHY USE BLOCK RECRUIT? Our Current Stats:
96% of respondents rated our service as excellent.
92% of respondents rated the level of briefing given about the company & opportunity as excellent.
92% of respondents rated us as excellent against other agencies they have used in the past.
91% of respondents rated our speed of response as excellent.
94% of respondents rated our service levels during the recruitment process as excellent.
100% of respondents said they would recommend Block Recruit to friends or colleagues in the future.
Award winner of News of the Blocks “2019 Recruitment Company of The Year” for having strong Values and Ethics which shape the way we work.