15 May 2019
18:30 - 02:00 (Dress Code: Black Tie)
Grosvenor House, London
The RESI Awards, organised by Property Week, celebrate the residential property sector and its successes of the past year. The awards bring together the key players in the residential market including leading developers, landlords, house builders, operators, investors, agencies and local authorities.
Following a record year in 2018 when over 1200 movers and shakers gathered in London, we invite you to connect with the very best in the industry as the RESI Awards return for the 8th edition on 15 May 2019 at the Grosvenor House, London. 2019 is expected to be another sell out awards, so please book early to guarantee your place.
Enter your company and/or personalities for the awards today and if you are shortlisted, you will benefit from a host of opportunities putting your organisation in the spotlight, as recognised by the industry:
- Elevate your company profile within the RESI industry
- Be recognised as the best of the best in your sector, judged by senior industry leaders
- Gain exposure to the RESI Awards and Property Week audiences and enjoy coverage about your organisation in pre and post event write-ups.
- Exclusive use of the ‘RESI Awards Finalist’ logo (and winners logo hopefully!)
- Meet and engage with influential figures and decision makers from across the RESI property sector
All finalists will also be invited to the exclusive Shortlist party hosted by Coutts and taking place before the main event. This is an unrivalled opportunity to grow your connections with resi high flyers and the place to be seen by industry leaders.
- Asset Manager of the Year
- Property Manager of the Year
- Small Developer of the Year (fewer than 1000 units)
- UK Sales Agency of the Year
- Letting Agency of the Year
- PRS Deal of the Year
- Residential Investment Agency
- International Sales Agency of the Year
- Large Developer of the Year
- Residential Financier of the Year
- Retirement Living Operator of the Year
- Landlord of the Year (registered social)
- Development of the Year
- Residential Consultancy Practice of the Year
- Student Accommodation Operator of the Year
- Deal of the Year
- Landlord of the Year (privately owned)
- Newcomer of the Year
- Residential Property Personality of the Year
Entries close 12 February 2019. Entering the awards is free of charge and you can enter as many categories that are relevant to your organisation as you like.