TC36: EFFECTIVE DEBT RECOVERY
09:30 – 17:00
|ARMA Offices, London, SW19 4DP
Hosted by specialist property lawyers, this course deals with issues on the implications underpinning taking legal action and with the procedures to be followed.
The course will cover:
- Lease Interpretation, Legal Costs/Recovery of Costs
- Pre-Legal Collection Process
- Non-Standard Collection Process
- Disputed Case Pitfalls, County Court Process and FTT
- No Notice of Transfer & Assignment Process
- Case study and discussion
This course is suitable for all professionals within residential block management to whom the responsibility falls to advise clients in determining when to pursue unpaid service charges and whether to retain legal services.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO BOOK YOUR PLACE