TC1: INTRODUCTION TO RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
SUSPENSION OF ARMA TRAINING FOR MARCH AND APRIL 2020
After careful monitoring of the development and the spread of Covid-19 taking into account the health and safety of our members and employee’s, we at ARMA have taken the decision to suspend all training courses with immediate effect until the end of April 2020.
For those who have booked places to attend our training courses we will refund payment back to the card used at the time of booking.
New courses dates for all our training courses will be arranged in due course, and we will circulate these by the usual means which does mean that you will need to re-book to attend the training courses.
I am sure that you will also support us in this difficult decision that we at ARMA needed to prioritise the health and safety of all and minimise the spread of the virus.
Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may cause
Should you have any further queries please contact us at email@example.com
09:00 – 17:00
ARMA Offices, 2-4 St George's Road, Wimbledon, London SW19 4DP
A one day training course for those new to the sector providing an overview of residential long leasehold management.
WHAT THE COURSE COVERS:
- Understand the terminology and statistics
- Learn about the role of the managing agent
- Find out about regulation and Codes of Practice
- Explore customer care issues
- Learn about service charges and the financial framework for managing residential property
- Understand the legal framework
- Get to know the lease, its contents and legal issues
- Identify the parties to the lease and about assignment
- Find out about the role of the residential property manager in disputes
- Learn about the First-tier Tribunal (Property Chamber)
- Understand maintenance responsibilities for long leasehold management
- Learn about consultation on works and long term agreements
- Find out about Health & Safety issues
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This introductory course is ideal for those new to the sector and with less than six months' experience in residential property management
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO BOOK