||28th March 2018
||09:00 to 17:00
||To be confirmed
Following on from a hugely successful Leasehold 2017 conference, News on the Block are delighted to announce that we will be running this event again in 2018
This event will tackle the biggest challenges facing professionals focussed on leasehold issues. This cross sector event is designed to maximise discussion and sharing of ideas of everyone servicing the leasehold market. We’ll be bringing together legal, management and valuation professions to collectively debate how recent case law, changing market conditions, new legislation and evolving market demand will affect the leasehold landscape and future working practices of those working in it.
Alongside the conference will run an exhibition for suppliers to showcase their products and services. This will give you the opportunity to discover and network with leading industry suppliers.
8 reasons why you must attend Leasehold 2018
- Gain an overview of the UK housing market and examine the key drivers affecting the leasehold sector
- Hear legal updates on all recent cases of significance over the past 12 months and join discussions on what the implications of these decisions will have on your practice
- Be part of the debate on what’s needed in leasehold law reform and assess progress towards changes in legislation
- Network with peers and view new, exciting products at the exhibition
- Gain new guidance on how to calculate relativity fairly in leasehold
- Join masterclasses run by leasehold experts on section 20 and service charge recovery, RTM, serving notices, reading leases, managing mixed use developments and more…
You’ll have the opportunity to listen and contribute to balanced panel discussions, take part in round table discussions with industry colleagues, improve your technical knowledge and enjoy excellent networking opportunities.
Gain unrivalled access to some of the key industry figureheads in the UK, hear from those driving the much needed reform of leasehold law and consider a range of opinions from leading voices in the leaseholder sector. Keep up to date with the key developments inside and outside of your profession that will have a significant impact on your job and the advice you provide clients.
A must attend event for: