11 October 2018
11:30 - 17:00
Chilworth Manor Hotel, Southampton, Hampshire, SO16 7PT
Leasehold Management Professionals are pleased to announce a special regional conference on 11th October 2018 at the Chilworth Manor Hotel (Plenty of free on-site parking). Spaces are limited and will be allocated on a first come, first served, so please Contact LMP if you want to attend or provide names from your firm who will be attending.
As per our normal offering, lunch is complimentary and tickets are free but LMP are recommending a suggested minimum donation of £5 per ticket towards their chosen charity for the event, LandAid – a homelessness charity for young people.
- Industry Regulation: Is it needed? What form will it take?
- Customer Services: Is there a shift in customer and client service expectations
- Future of the Profession: Who will be tomorrows Property Professionals?
- Leasehold Reform: What is broken & how should it be fixed?
11:30 to 12:00 – Registration
12:00 to 13:00 – Lunch & Networking
13:00 to 14:15 – Session 1
- Industry Regulation – Is It Needed? What Form Will It Take?
- Customer Services – Is There A Shift In Customer & Client Service Expectations?
14:15 to 14:30 – Break
14:30 to 15:45 – Session 2
- Future Of The Profession – Who Will Be Tomorrows Property Professionals?
- Leasehold Reform – What Is Broken & How Should It Be Fixed?
16:00 to 17:00 – Bar & Networking
Please click here for further information or to book you place