1st November 2018
18:45 – 02:00
Grosvenor House, London
The leading annual awards celebrating excellence across all sectors of real estate management.
Whether you are in AST, block residential, multi-occupier office and retail, or the industrial and logistics sector, Property Week Management All-Stars 2018is the must-attend awards event to highlight your company to the property industry.
Sound property management can make a huge difference in operational efficiency and can add a significant increase to the value of buildings. Exceptional property managers, together with their partners - financial planners, surveyors, insurers, facilities managers and other suppliers - are instrumental in fulfilling all asset obligations towards both landlords and tenants. Equally importantly they maximize the value of their properties, while also making them the best places to live, work and do business in.
The Property Week Management All-Stars recognise the importance of the key role property managers and their partners play in keeping the buoyant property sector on a steady course.
On the night:
18:45 Arrival Drinks Reception
19:30 Dinner is Served
21:45 Entertainment & Awards
23:00 Post Dinner Disco
Awards categories for 2018
- Residential Property Manager of the Year
- Professional Services Team of the Year
- Commercial Property Manager of the Year
- Innovator of the Year
- Young Property Manager of the Year (under age of 40)
- Employer of the year
- Build to Rent/PRS Operator of the Year (NEW)
- Property Management Customer Services Team - New for 2018
- Mixed-use Manager/Operator of the Year - New for 2018
- Unsung Hero - New for 2018