TC69: POOLS AND GYMS IN RESIDENTIAL BLOCKS
09:30 – 17:00
London Wimbledon SW19 4DP
A one-day course in best practice of the management and maintenance of leisure facilities in residential blocks which will give property managers and organisations an understanding of current best practice when managing blocks with gyms, swimming pools and other leisure facilities.
What the course covers:
- Inductions – are they needed?
- Personal training – what qualifications and insurances are required?
- safety checks and maintenance
- Water testing and microbiological tests
Pool plant operations and best practice:
- What is in a pool plant room?
- General H&S in pool plant rooms
- Planned Preventative Maintenance
- The importance of regular maintenance
- What procedures do you really need?
- Rescue equipment, CCTV and alarms
- Case studies and lessons learnt
- Supporting documentation.
This course is aimed at estate managers, property managers and senior managers.