TC39: READING LEASES
SUSPENSION OF ARMA TRAINING FOR MARCH AND APRIL 2020
After careful monitoring of the development and the spread of Covid-19 taking into account the health and safety of our members and employee’s, we at ARMA have taken the decision to suspend all training courses with immediate effect until the end of April 2020.
For those who have booked places to attend our training courses we will refund payment back to the card used at the time of booking.
New courses dates for all our training courses will be arranged in due course, and we will circulate these by the usual means which does mean that you will need to re-book to attend the training courses.
I am sure that you will also support us in this difficult decision that we at ARMA needed to prioritise the health and safety of all and minimise the spread of the virus.
Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may cause
Should you have any further queries please contact us at email@example.com
09:30 – 17:00
London - Broadway House
A one day interactive course in learning to read leases constructively, gleaning the essential knowledge to format a bible for each managed property - understanding the practical application of the principles with break out sessions during the day.
THIS COURSE WILL AIM TO COVER:
- Who are the parties, how many parties are there
- Who is the client for ground rent, for service charges
- The demise what is it
- Windows whose responsibility
- External decorations, internal decorations
- Forced entry the clients rights
- Interest on late payment can it be levied
- Service charges to be treated as rent the implications
- Reserve funds allowable or not
- Period of grace for payment
- Mutual enforceability
- Indemnity required for Landlords enforcement in leaseholder disputes
- Landlords consent to assign or sub-let
- Case studies on what can go wrong
- Breakout interactive sessions
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
This course is for the relatively inexperienced who have some knowledge of the legal framework governing residential long leasehold management but who need to become familiar with the essential information needed to safely and efficiently assist or manage a portfolio
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO BOOK YOUR PLACE