TC83: DEVELOPING RESILIENCE
0930 – 17:00
ARMA Offices, 2-4 St George's Road, Wimbledon, London SW19 4DP
This practical and highly engaging one-day course provides delegates with a range of tools and techniques to develop and maintain their own resilience, providing significant benefits to mental, physical and emotional well-being.
The speed of change in business today, especially in property management, can be very overwhelming. We are constantly bombarded with new challenges, new information, new technologies, new threats and new opportunities alongside the ever-increasing expectations of leaseholders and clients. All of which are taking their toll on our employees as they struggle to endure and survive the resulting high levels of stress, and in turn have a serious impact on businesses through:
- High employee absenteeism and presenteeism (working while sick)
- Regular burn out
- Higher instances of mental health issues
- Lower employee engagement
- Lower employee motivation
- Lower productivity
- High staff turnover
- Reputational risk
- High associated costs resulting from all the above.
Therefore, the need to be resilient has never been greater!
What the Course Covers
- Why we experience stress and how to manage it
- Challenging negative thought patterns
- Understanding what motivates us
- Communicating assertively and with confidence
- Managing workload, time and constant interruptions
- Problem solving and decision making
- Developing strong, positive working relationships
- Developing empathy
- Developing optimism, positivity and open mindedness
- Combating feeling overwhelmed and understanding how to gain control.
The course is suitable for anyone at any level who wants to develop their resilience skills.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO BOOK