TC84: DEVELOPING LEADERSHIP
SUSPENSION OF ARMA TRAINING FOR MARCH AND APRIL 2020
After careful monitoring of the development and the spread of Covid-19 taking into account the health and safety of our members and employee’s, we at ARMA have taken the decision to suspend all training courses with immediate effect until the end of April 2020.
For those who have booked places to attend our training courses we will refund payment back to the card used at the time of booking.
New courses dates for all our training courses will be arranged in due course, and we will circulate these by the usual means which does mean that you will need to re-book to attend the training courses.
I am sure that you will also support us in this difficult decision that we at ARMA needed to prioritise the health and safety of all and minimise the spread of the virus.
Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may cause
Should you have any further queries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
09:30 – 17:00
Manchester - M3 2EQ
This interactive and engaging one-day course covers practical solutions to today’s leadership challenges and the resources to develop resilient, engaged and trusting teams.
In a sector rife with high employee turnover, managing people in today’s complex world of work, especially in property management, has reached crisis point. High employee stress levels, lack of engagement and high levels of absenteeism require managers and leaders to significantly up their game in order to have the necessary skills to be able to deliver an excellent employee experience.
Managers/Leaders have the responsibility to create a healthy working environment, a positive culture, and have a shared responsibility for the future success of their business.
Their actions, behaviours and values have an enormous impact on the workplace, and the emotional well-being of their staff.
This course is for you and your managers if you are looking for ways to:
- Improve emotional well-being within your workforce
- Increase performance and achieve better results
- Reduce stress and conflict in the workplace, whilst improving morale
- Improve workplace attitudes, behaviours and achieve a positive focus
- Increase employee engagement
- Decrease employee turnover
- Decrease absenteeism.
What the course covers:
- Getting the best out of your employees
- Improving work performance and productivity
- Having difficult conversations
- Effective communication
- Building a culture of trust and resilience
- Gaining self confidence in leadership
- Conflict management techniques
- Implement and formulate leadership strategies
- Time management for leaders.
The course is suitable for anyone taking on a managerial/leadership role or developing as a leader.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO BOOK