Date: 26th Jan 2022
ONLINE - 1.5 HOUR WEBINAR
A 90-minute, CPD certified training session to give a specialist introduction to façade issues, the current situation, process and remediation solutions.
- A brief overview of historical fires involving exterior façade materials
- Modern methods of construction
- Overview of Grenfell’s External Wall System
- Government Approved Documents, Building Regulations, Non-Compliances and their confusing complexities
- Euroclass Combustibility Ratings and Cladding Products
- Clarification on Government Guidance, including the latest MHCLG Advice Note Consolidation, released 20th January 2020
- Non-ACM Materials and Government Testing
- Upcoming Legislation – Fire Safety Bill and Reformed Building Regulatory System
- £1bn Government Remediation Fund
- Case Studies/Example Projects
- FRC’s bespoke consultancy solutions to Building Non-Compliances.