We are currently seeking a skilled Executive Assistant/Administration Manager to join an esteemed Surveyor Company located in Mayfair, London. This exciting opportunity entails collaborating with a forward-thinking entrepreneur co-founder! Moreover, the position holds the potential to expand its scope to two other companies, presenting ample opportunities for career progression!
Our client is looking for a trustworthy, keen and diligent individual who has the capabilities to provide valuable insights, admin support and assistance to the co-founder. If you're looking for a long-term venture, this could be for you!
5 days office based - room for slight flexibility when needed
£35-50k DOE + bonus - 100% office based role
- Assisting the Directors with day-to-day tasks.
- Ensuring that all rent demands are issued and rents collected (we are currently implementing a new software that will largely automate this process).
- Assisting with the distribution of quarterly rents received to investors and landlords.
- Operational cash management, including making payments.
- Sales and Purchase ledger management.
- Raising invoices to tenants for building insurance.
- Liaising with outsourced bookkeepers on the bookkeeping and VAT matters for all company entities as well as the property syndicates.
- Dealing with the accountants in respect of the annual preparation of each property syndicate’s accounts and tax certificates for all investors.
- Distributing the property syndicates’ annual accounts and tax certificates to all investors.
- Dealing with the accountants in respect of the annual preparation of service charge accounts for relevant properties. Reviewing the service charge accounts and arranging distribution to tenants.
- Very close collaboration with co-founder to grow all 3 businesses
- Travel, conference and meeting arrangements
- Typical EA duties
The ideal candidate will:
- Have 8+ years of prior PA/EA experience (preferably within a real estate company)
- Possess experience working for a small/family owned business
- A forward thinking mentality, have exceptional organisational skills and will be able to work both independent and collaboratively
- A very keen, driven self starter ready to add value and grow into a new role!
- Annual bonus
- 28 days holiday + a week between Christmas and New Year
- Flexibility when needed
- Amazing career progression opportunities - possibility to work across 3 companies, including a short film entity!
Please only apply if you have the required experience for this position.
If you're ready to take on this dynamic role and be part of an awesome team, get in touch!
Contact: Talia Kusella | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.blockrecruit.co.uk| www.linkedin.com/in/talia-kusella-b28b2115b
WHY USE BLOCK RECRUIT? Our Current Stats:
96% of respondents rated our service as excellent.
92% of respondents rated the level of briefing given about the company & opportunity as excellent.
92% of respondents rated us as excellent against other agencies they have used in the past.
91% of respondents rated our speed of response as excellent.
94% of respondents rated our service levels during the recruitment process as excellent.
100% of respondents said they would recommend Block Recruit to friends or colleagues in the future.
Award winner of News of the Blocks “2019 Recruitment Company of The Year” for having strong Values and Ethics which shape the way we work.