Job Title: Block Property Manager
Salary: Up to £45,000
Location: Hertfordshire/ North London
Hybrid (1 day from home per week)
Are you a dedicated and hardworking individual with a passion for property management? Do you value professional growth and want to be part of a dynamic team? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
Weare working with a growing property management firm committed to delivering exceptional service to their clients. With a strong emphasis on teamwork and employee development, we create an environment where individuals can thrive and progress in their careers.
Position Overview: We are seeking a Block Property Manager to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of properties, ensuring efficient operations, and maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction. The successful candidate will play a key role in our success and will have the opportunity for career progression.
- Manage a portfolio of residential properties, overseeing day-to-day operations.
- Build and maintain strong relationships.
- Coordinate and oversee maintenance and repair activities including S20 major work projects.
- Ensure compliance with relevant legislation and regulations.
- Handle financial aspects, including budgeting and financial reporting and Service Charge Budgets.
- Previous experience in block property management is essential.
- Ideally, hold the AIRPM qualification, but experience is considered more important.
- Hardworking and committed to delivering high-quality service.
- Strong values and a team player mentality.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritise tasks effectively.
- Competitive salary up to £45,000.
- Hybrid work model with the flexibility to work from home one day per week.
- Opportunities for career progression within a supportive and collaborative team.
- 35 day holiday including Bank Holidays and Christmas closure.
Contact: Posy Spencer
www.blockrecruit.co.uk | 020 3900 0401 | email@example.com
WHY USE BLOCK RECRUIT? Our Current Stats:
96% of respondents rated our service as excellent.
92% of respondents rated the level of briefing given about the company & opportunity as excellent.
92% of respondents rated us as excellent against other agencies they have used in the past.
91% of respondents rated our speed of response as excellent.
94% of respondents rated our service levels during the recruitment process as excellent.
100% of respondents said they would recommend Block Recruit to friends or colleagues in the future.