Calling all Property Management professionals searching for a new opportunity. If you have a passion for property, a hard working & hands on approach, with a desire to exceed customer and client expectations then this could be the role for you.
Our client is searching for a new Resident Services Manager – you will be based on site, with a 2-bedroom property included, you will be the first point of contact for all residents and their guests at a prestigious development in Hove. The person we are looking for will be highly customer focused, with the ability to provide five-star customer service at all times. We understand that excellent customer service delivers excellent results for our clients, therefore the successful applicant will have the same approach to their work.
As the On-site Building Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the development and apartments with the support from the Managing Agent, whilst also assisting with the Lettings function, managing tenancies, queries, ensuring fast turnarounds of vacant properties. You will be responsible for all operational matters, overseeing that the development is kept in good order through daily and weekly inspections, monitoring security, ensuring the site is always clean, presentable and compliant with H&S legislation, engaging and assisting residents and their guests.
- To provide a warm and courteous welcome to all residents and visitors.
- To actively engage with residents, visitors, colleagues and contractors to provide a seamless experience for residents.
- To co-ordinate day-to-day operations ensuring quality and service delivery meet and exceed resident’s expectations at all times.
- To anticipate residents’ needs by engaging and asking questions to understand those needs to be able to adapt services to those needs when required.
- To maintain an awareness of cultural differences needed to meet specific requirements of residents.
- Previous experience in residential property (student or private rental sector preferred) or a minimum of two years’ experience of working in a customer service environment, or a similar hospitality industry.
- A background in on-site property management, or facilities management would be beneficial.
People and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills and able to display sensitivity and understanding of others.
- Excellent customer relations skills, a sense of humour and plenty of energy and enthusiasm.
- Must be pro-active and able to use initiative to enhance the reputation of the building.
- Professional presentation, confident and outgoing nature.
- Well organised, ability to problem solve and works under pressure.
- Able to demonstrate an organised and professional approach and ability to prioritise.
- A great team player who takes ownership and responsibility.
- A logical thinker who is able to spot errors and resolve issues.
- A good level of education with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A sound understanding of Health and Safety principals, methods and assessments.
- Good level of computer literacy including Microsoft packages.
If you don’t meet the minimum requirements, call the Block Recruit team to see what other roles we may have which could fit your current level of experience.
Salary Range, Working Hours & Benefits
The salary on offer is between £19,000 - £25,000 PA, with the additional benefit of inclusive accommodation. For the benefit of the development, this is a “live-In” role. On offer is a 2-bedroom apartment within the development, this includes Heating and hot water. The successful candidate would be on call 24/7 as required, with staggered working hours of: Mon to Fri 8-12pm, then 3-7pm, in addition to Saturday 9-12pm.
Once we have received your CV you can expect to get a call or email within 1 week. Unfortunately, if you don’t meet the minimum requirements for this position then you may not be considered for this role and may not be contacted. However, we would still love to discuss other opportunities suitable to your experiences and how we can assist you in your employment search.
Contact: Mike Barlow | Block Recruit | Mike@blockrecruit.co.uk
www.blockrecruit.co.uk | t. 0207 631 7969 | skype. Block.recruit